Monday, March 15, 2010

Meaning of Life

Meaning of Life

As I ponder about my life and what I want out of it I try and reflect what meaning it has behind it. I know what my christian beliefs are but I want to look at it from a non religious view. I honestly feel we in this life are supposed to be happy. We are thrown so many curve balls with challenges it’s our outlook on those challenges is what determines if we are going to be happy. Diabetes is one of my challenges and I have made it a personal goal to not let it slow me down but to also help others enjoy life. I lost a patient this week due to he being unhappy and deciding to end his life early. It makes me sad to see what he is missing, even more so I can relate not the the thoughts of ending my life but to the thoughts of sadness. I personally want to help others and be a beacon to help and aid my friends to enjoy life and through that achieve their dreams.
Run hard, train smart and smile

No comments:

Post a Comment